Planning a destination wedding?
So the sound of jetting off with guests to a romantic location to say your i-dos sounds like the perfect relaxed wedding. But there is so much more that goes into the details and planning. Work with a planner to not only take some of that stress away, but also gain their knowledge and expertise to make your destination wedding unforgettable.
here are 5 top tips when
planning a destination wedding
- Choose a location with a view - for one you have chosen to be married somewhere amazing so use it as your backdrop!
- Send out save the dates with plenty of notice for guests if you are expecting them to travel.
- Choose a locally-inspired menu
- Be prepared for the unexpected - remember its travel so anything can happen.
- Help your guests have an amazing holiday - provide them with as much information as possible or arrange packages for your guests to take up.