Hair Styling Tips by ghd | Dolce & Gabanna AW18 The Lovers Show
Backstage at the Dolce & Gabanna AW18 The Lovers Show, ghd created three different hairstyles which were reflective of the different themes evoked through the outfits, with some final looks adorned with the brand’s opulent accessories and crowns.
The collection's 'Fashion Devotion' theme was the main focus across the presentation, which was based on the new way in which millennials lead fashion, and for the hair ghd created three different hairstyles: the au natural look, characterized by simple styling and a smooth finish, a Sicilian inspired look with a soft texture, and an intricate updo look with natural and soft curls.
Get the looks:
1. Use ghd root lift spray to add texture to the hair and brush through with the ghd paddle brush.
2. Then, straighten the hair using ghd gold styler and, if necessary, use ghd curve soft curl tong to enhance and add movement.
3. Finish with ghd smooth and finish serum on the ends for smoothness and added richness.
1. Start by creating a strong central hair parting in the hair.
2. Use ghd total volume foam to add volume and dry into the hair using the ghd air hairdryer.
3. Twist and shape the hair into a chignon to provide the perfect base structure for adding accessories as the finishing touch.
1. Spritz hair with the ghd curl hold spray and let the hair dry naturally.
2. Use ghd curve soft curl tong to create soft, loose curls and add a spritz of ghd final fix hairspray.
3. Twist hair into a low knot to sit at the nape of the neck.